Outstanding Children’s Nursery
Set in a beautiful 1920’s detached house next door to Withdean Park in Brighton, we are a private day nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years, open 8.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., Monday to Friday, all year round. Since we opened in 2004, the nursery has achieved excellent Ofsted ratings, as well as awards for high quality practice from Brighton and Hove education authority. We are also very proud of our:
- Highly qualified staffing team, many of whom are mums themselves.
- Long established management team who inspire with their leadership.
- Award winning garden, equipped for all year round activities.
- Home cooked, nutritious food prepared by our own chefs.
- Support for the government’s free childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds.
Our aim is quite simply to provide the best outcomes for children and families that we can.
If you would like to find out more, then please explore our web site, call 01273 551515 or request a callback to arrange a time to come and have a look around.